With the growth of the fund, the wonderful stallion owners who continue to support the fund, the contestants who come to the shows and those newly coming on board we are able bring you and your off springs more incentive money to run for.
We have been ask in the past about getting off springs in the fund when their Baby’s Daddy is no longer in the fund for one reason or another.
We are happy to bring you the ECSIF Buy In Program for 2018 and the future. We are offering an open enrollment until June 1 2018 for off springs of stallions that meet the circumstance set forth in the ECSIF Buy In Application.
In 2013 when we started the ECSIF we set some goals – they are bulleted below – see About at http://www.ecsif.com for the full page.
• To bring the futurity game back to the east coast with bigger pots of added money and incentives and to make the West coast take notice.
• To bring recognition to the East Coast Stallion owners and promote their athletic, beautiful animals to people east of the Mississippi and even beyond. We recognize there are several talented, tough horses and riders on the east coast that are unable to travel west for the futurity game.
• To let people know about the off springs and breeding information to the Stallions in the East Coast Stallion Incentive Fund, a benefit to everyone involved.
• We want to help the eastern owner’s sell their talented offspring, build the east coast with their amazing stock and allow the horses and riders east of the Mississippi to enjoy the big money futurities and open barrel races.
• To have the people who buy offspring from your stallions have an extra incentive to run at the barrel races that promote The East Coast Stallion Incentive Fund. In the Futurity’s and the Open Classes
• We want the average Joe to be able to come and run at shows that they normally would not think about going to and have a chance to put something in their pocket for the drive home.
We will continue to keep reaching for these goals to grow bigger.
Please click on the link below for information on this program and see if it fits into you and your off springs needs.
Again, thank you for your support of the Fund!
Dawn and Clea